Keeping your home and family safeHome CCTV
Why have Home CCTV?
CCTV is the way to ensure you’re in control and aware of movements in and around your home.
- Act as a deterrent
- Provide clear imagery and evidence in the unfortunate event of a break in
- Keep you appraised of any suspicious activity
We carefully select, supply, install and manage high performing home CCTV systems. Of the ranges available, we’ll select the product and system which will deliver on what you need.
Our products will;
- Work night and day
- Capture and store a high amount of footage
- Be easy to operate
- Store images to the cloud
- Benefit from 24/7 expert remote support
The right CCTV solution will involve a survey of your home by our experts.
Call us now for an initial chat and then we can book in a site visit to talk you through your options.
Why trust Applewood Fire and Security to keep your home safe?
- 15 years’ experience installing and maintaining home security systems
- Accredited by NSI (National Security Inspectorate)
- We select the best products in the market, suitable for your needs
- Fast, remote 24/7 support
- Flexible service to maintain or upgrade existing systems, simply install a new system, or offer ongoing maintenance.
Hi, I’m Adam, Owner and Director of Applewood Fire and Security.
I’ve spent the last 15 years keeping homes and families safe.
It’s important to our whole team that our customers feel educated on how to stay safe and this includes being informed and updated on the latest user-friendly technology available so you can make the best choice.
So what’s important to you? A low cost, simple system mainly for deterrence? That you can operate your alarm system anywhere, even from the beach! That your property is fully covered with cameras and able to detect and ping images so you know in the event of an alarm, either all is fine, or police will have the evidence they need if it’s not?
Whatever it is, it’s likely there’s a system out there that will do it, and it’s also possible there’s an aspect of security you haven’t considered.
We are more than happy to spend the time you need talking through your security arrangements, so give us a call.
What our customers say
Excellent Service and Product
From the survey to installation I was fully informed of the procedure
Hugely capable alarm engineer with extensive knowledge
I would strongly recommend anybody looking for a modern and effective security system ( cctv or an alarm ) to use this company.
Professional throughout, and have been supportive through changing our broadband provider and tweaking our setup to ensure optimal performance.
They talked us through all the options and recommended other minor improvements such as changing thumb locks for key locks on main doors.