Keeping your home and family safeDomestic Security and Home Alarms
A decision to install an alarm or upgrade an existing one is never going to be fun.
But it might just be necessary.
We understand the concern of home-owners over local outbreaks of burglaries, high insurance bills, the cost of running a home.
We also know that once you have a good, reliable home alarm system in place, you can enjoy peace of mind.
And speaking of peace of mind, our support is 24/7. In the event of a breach, we can usually solve the problem remotely, meaning a fast response, and no cost and inconvenience from an engineer’s visit.
What we offer
Keeping you safe, secure and reassured is what we do. And this is how we do it.
- We install high quality, UK or European manufactured alarm systems and technology that we’ve seen tried and tested with success including cameras, sensors, visual verification systems and more
- You’ll only get what you really need, to suit your budget, your home, your perceived risks and priorities
- We’ll thoroughly explain all the options and latest systems available, including the benefits of investing upfront in a high-quality system
- You can choose from a full range of home alarms including wireless systems, alarms which can be operated via your phone and police response
- We support you further if required with ongoing maintenance and support
- By being experts in our trade with all the relevant trade certifications and insurances
- We are fully impartial and only select and recommend manufacturers or products based on their quality and suitability for your needs
- We’ll ensure you feel fully-informed and educated on the best way to protect your home and family
Hi, I’m Adam, Owner and Director of Applewood Fire and Security.
I’ve spent the last 15 years keeping businesses and commercial premises safe.
In my time installing and managing commercial security systems, I think I’ve seen every challenge and every system going.
This has enabled me to build an objective expertise-based service where we evaluate your needs and risks and find the right solution.
The technology is changing and improving all the time, and I consider it our role to keep you ahead of the curve, well-informed of the options and fully protected.
We’re more than happy to spend the time you need talking through your security arrangements, so give us a call.
What our customers say
Excellent Service and Product
From the survey to installation I was fully informed of the procedure
Hugely capable alarm engineer with extensive knowledge
I would strongly recommend anybody looking for a modern and effective security system ( cctv or an alarm ) to use this company.
Professional throughout, and have been supportive through changing our broadband provider and tweaking our setup to ensure optimal performance.
They talked us through all the options and recommended other minor improvements such as changing thumb locks for key locks on main doors.