Protecting your property and staffFire Alarms
Being protected and alert to fire is a fundamental aspect of any commercial organisation’s health and safety requirements.
Picking the right fire alarms and fire alert systems, ensuring they are installed correctly and keeping them maintained will be vital to the protection of your staff and customers, but also keep you compliant with government regulations and insurance policies.
We have an extensive knowledge of the market in fire alarm products and pick the best, most reliable options produced by trusted manufactures.
For most of our commercial customers we recommend fire alarm products from Hochiki.
- Well established company with a reputation for leading the industry in fire detection and safety
- Extremely reliable fire alarm and emergency light products
- Flexible to work alongside products from other manufacturers such as smoke detector systems
- Centralized easy to self-test, extra low voltage emergency lights
The right fire alarm system and other emergency lighting and equipment will depend on the size, specification and nature of your premises.
- Recommend the right product or combination of products
- Work to your legal and practical requirements
- Install all alarms and equipment to professional standards
- Ensure continued performance of your alarms through a maintenance and support plan
- Provide 24/7 remote fast response in the case of an equipment issue
For an initial chat about your fire alarm and emergency lighting requirements call us now.
Why trust Applewood Fire and Security to keep your business safe?
- 15 years’ experience installing and maintaining commercial Fire and Security systems
- Accredited by NSI (National Security Inspectorate)
- We select the best products in the market, suitable for your needs
- Fast, remote 24/7 support
- Flexible service to maintain or upgrade existing systems, simply install a new system, or offer ongoing maintenance.
Hi, I’m Adam, Owner and Director of Applewood Fire and Security.
I’ve spent the last 15 years keeping businesses and commercial premises safe.
In my time installing and managing commercial security systems, I think I’ve seen every challenge and every system going.
This has enabled me to build an objective expertise-based service where we evaluate your needs and risks and find the right solution.
The technology is changing and improving all the time, and I consider it our role to keep you ahead of the curve, well-informed of the options and fully protected.
We’re more than happy to spend the time you need talking through your security arrangements, so give us a call.
What our customers say
Excellent Service and Product
Hugely capable alarm engineer with extensive knowledge
I would strongly recommend anybody looking for a modern and effective security system ( cctv or an alarm ) to use this company.
Professional throughout, and have been supportive through changing our broadband provider and tweaking our setup to ensure optimal performance.
They talked us through all the options and recommended other minor improvements such as changing thumb locks for key locks on main doors.