Keeping your business and staff safeCommercial Intruder Alarms
Why have an intruder alarm?
The question is, with so many devices on the market, and with technology changing all the time, which is the best system for you?
The right solution will depend on a number of factors, including your budget, level of risk, the building specifications, your compliance and insurance requirements.
Our experts work with businesses, schools and other commercial premises to equip them with the intruder alarm to give the right level of protection.
We work with UK and European manufacturers and continually assess the market for the best solutions.
For most of our commercial clients we recommend the range from HKC (Assa-Abloy).
- Easy, user-friendly operation, with alerts and communication via an app
- Exceptional cost-effective remote support. Fast response and usually no need for an engineer visit
- Product range includes options suitable for large commercial facilities and police response
- Wireless capability with an outstanding range for all types of premises
Thanks to our long experience working with commercial clients, we know what you need. A flexible Fire and Security Partner who will not only install the right system but maintain and manage it, with a quick, reliable and efficient response.
- Install a new intruder alarm system based on your specifications and needs
- Maintain, upgrade and support either your current system or one we’ve installed
- Advise you on your options to improve and enhance security
- Ensure you are compliant with the protocols and regulations of your industry
Any recommendations we make will depend on a site survey, a review of your existing systems and a thorough understanding of what your business needs.
Call us for an initial discussion now.
Why trust Applewood Fire and Security to keep your business safe?
- 15 years’ experience installing and maintaining commercial Fire and Security systems
- Accredited by NSI (National Security Inspectorate)
- We select the best products in the market, suitable for your needs
- Fast, remote 24/7 support
- Flexible service to maintain or upgrade existing systems, simply install a new system, or offer ongoing maintenance.
Hi, I’m Adam, Owner and Director of Applewood Fire and Security.
I’ve spent the last 15 years keeping businesses and commercial premises safe.
In my time installing and managing commercial security systems, I think I’ve seen every challenge and every system going.
This has enabled me to build an objective expertise-based service where we evaluate your needs and risks and find the right solution.
The technology is changing and improving all the time, and I consider it our role to keep you ahead of the curve, well-informed of the options and fully protected.
We’re more than happy to spend the time you need talking through your security arrangements, so give us a call.
What our customers say
Your company has made a huge improvement to the background work at Silvermere
I just wanted to drop you a quick email to say thank you to you as your company has made a huge improvement to the background work at Silvermere.
I had a meeting with an insurance broker who is trying to quote for the business. I must say I was really impressed with how efficient you have been with the changeover to your company. My colleague confirmed that the key holder list had been updated and there was a zone map which Clive (your engineer) generated and it has made everything so much easier to monitor. He also mentioned about the CCTV and a new app etc and I was very happy that everything was working as it should.
I just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done so far to get us working efficiently.
Excellent Service and Product
Hugely capable alarm engineer with extensive knowledge
I would strongly recommend anybody looking for a modern and effective security system ( cctv or an alarm ) to use this company.
Professional throughout, and have been supportive through changing our broadband provider and tweaking our setup to ensure optimal performance.
They talked us through all the options and recommended other minor improvements such as changing thumb locks for key locks on main doors.