Keeping your business and staff safe
If you have a business or a commercial premises, fire and security will be important to you.
Security breaches can bring with them serious financial implications, personal risks and business downtime – something no organisation can afford.
And you’ll need to ensure the security systems in place support your own policies on security and health and safety, by reducing risks with the most effective solutions.
For extra peace of mind, our support is 24/7. This means in the event of a problem, you’ll enjoy a quick response and no need to arrange and wait for an engineer, as we can solve most problems remotely.
What we offer
With us, your premises will be safe and secure. And this is how.
- By being experts in our trade with all the relevant trade certifications (NSI accredited) and insurances so you can tick the boxes on health and safety compliance
- By operating to both British and European standards, which includes on-site visits and paperwork inspections by the relevant authorities
- We install high quality, UK or European manufactured alarm systems and technology that we’ve seen tried and tested with success including cameras, sensors, visual verification systems and more
- You can choose from a wide range of fire and police response intruder alarms, security devices and CCTV
- We’ll thoroughly explain all the options and latest systems available
- We support you further if required with ongoing maintenance and support
- We can install a new system or take over your existing one with a maintenance and support plan
- We supply, install and manage Access Control and Entry Systems
- Our reliable systems are remotely supported on UK and European servers
- We are fully impartial and only select and recommend manufacturers or products based on their quality and suitability for your needs
We can help any commercial environment, whether industrial, office-based, blocks of flats, schools, nurseries and other buildings.
Hi, I’m Adam, Owner and Director of Applewood Fire and Security.
I’ve spent the last 15 years keeping businesses and commercial premises safe.
In my time installing and managing commercial security systems, I think I’ve seen every challenge and every system going.
This has enabled me to build an objective expertise-based service where we evaluate your needs and risks and find the right solution.
The technology is changing and improving all the time, and I consider it our role to keep you ahead of the curve, well-informed of the options and fully protected.
We’re more than happy to spend the time you need talking through your security arrangements, so give us a call.
What our customers say
Excellent Service and Product
Hugely capable alarm engineer with extensive knowledge
I would strongly recommend anybody looking for a modern and effective security system ( cctv or an alarm ) to use this company.
Professional throughout, and have been supportive through changing our broadband provider and tweaking our setup to ensure optimal performance.
They talked us through all the options and recommended other minor improvements such as changing thumb locks for key locks on main doors.